Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames custom minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
darkmaterlllll

Suggestion:
custom minigame

Detailed description:
I thought of new minigame its called juggernaut. In the minigame there will be 10 players 2 of them will be juggernaut and will have much better stuff like diamond armor with prot 1 and iron sword with sharp 1. When the game starts the players will have 20 sec to run away from the juggernauts before they are allowed to move or see. while the juggernauts are chasing the players they will have to get better gear by doing parkour the more harder the parkour the better the reward. after some time they will be tpd to spawn of the world with barrier so that they cant escape. Either all of the runners die or the juggernauts.​
The map can be 400x400 with obstacle courses.​
The loot can be similar items that are in skywars but only less armor and better luck to find a chestplate.​

This is combination of hunger games and parkour..

Reason(s):
Tbh pika is lacking in the minigame department like i mean 2 minigames skywars and bedwears after like 5 months you'll get board and leave well at least most will.

Last edited:
OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
Btw neutral because I can't understand wdym
U can think of it like hide & seek the seekers at first will have better loot but the hiders/runners will have to earn they're while doing parkour for chests

Blazemon

The Pika
i change the description of the minigame see if you understand it now and if you think I should add something let me know.
So this is basically a different version of the other minigame uvsuggested before?

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
So this is basically a different version of the other minigame uvsuggested before?
True but im just so confused of what minigames people want half of them say no pvp and other say more pvp.
The reason why im combining so many minigames is so that people can experience them without going to different servers or doing parkour in the lobby.
another reason is pika is rly and I mean rly lacking in interesting things to do sure there are faction or sky block and people do play them but like 70% of players play minigames or minigames that involve direct pvp.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello darkmaterlll,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.