Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Damage and Hit-Registration Issue

Blunt

Pika Lover
PLEASE. FIX. THE. POLAR. CONFIG. ON. BEDWARS

The server is literally unplayable when an IRON SWORD does 1 HEART OF DAMAGE to full leather armour and the hits don't register either. MULTIPLE people have had this issues and you guys just seem to ignore them, I click 12 CPS and my hits don't register for sht. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Deity

Pika Member
this also sometimes happens to me and its really annoying. but it only happens when you click rly fast for a really long time. i think its to combat autoclickers

yea its the same for me , and its just for pika and just in 1.8.9 for me , try 1.12.2 or other versions u see that its a bug

Deity

Pika Member
yea its the same for me , and its just for pika and just in 1.8.9 for me , try 1.12.2 or other versions u see that its a bug
it happens in 1.16.5 and 1.18.2 too, for me atleast

ign_osps

Pika Lover
hmm is it maybe also ping related ? because i click constant 17-20 and i never had that problem but i also have only 30ms ping.
so maybe opimizing your internet connection will help ?

sincerely
osps

2nDc

Pika Lover
PLEASE. FIX. THE. POLAR. CONFIG. ON. BEDWARS

The server is literally unplayable when an IRON SWORD does 1 HEART OF DAMAGE to full leather armour and the hits don't register either. MULTIPLE people have had this issues and you guys just seem to ignore them, I click 12 CPS and my hits don't register for sht. PLEASE FIX THIS.
thats so frustrating ngl