Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Dark mode improvements.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DarkVenom7

Suggestion:
Dark mode improvements.

Detailed description:
There are many improvements needed in the dark mode of forums which is recently added.

Profile banner:

As you can see above in the profile, the banner is not completely visible in dark mode but fully visible in light mode.

Black text:

The black text really very annoying since it's the dark mode the next must be white colour, this issue is occurring in profile information and applications/suggestions/reports etc.

Purple text

This is very needed since the purple text is very clear on light mode but on the other hand, the dark mode's purple text is very darker that forums users can't even properly read it, I suggest changing the purple text to a little light purple.

Quick note for new forums users: (Click on the purple text in this suggestion to view examples)

Reason(s):
Since dark mode was added because it hurts forums user's eyes these improvements really are needed as the darker text also hurts our eyes.

Example(s):
Improved design of Application and Reports section <-- Click (Colour code: #5555ff)

Improved design of Gamer section
<-- Click (Colour code: Dark orange)​

Last edited:

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
DarkVenom7

Suggestion:
Dark mode improvements.

Detailed description:
There are many improvements needed in the dark mode of forums which is recently added.

Profile banner:

As you can see above in the profile, the banner is not completely visible in dark mode but fully visible in light mode.

Black text:

The black text really very annoying since it's the dark mode the next must be white colour, this issue is occurring in profile information and applications/suggestions/reports etc.

Purple text

This is very needed since the purple text is very clear on light mode but on the other hand, the dark mode's purple text is very darker that forums users can't even properly read it, I suggest changing the purple text to a little light purple.

Quick note for new forums users:(Click on the purple text in this suggestion to view examples)

Reason(s):
Since dark mode was added because it hurts forums user's eyes these improvements really are needed as the darker text also hurts our eyes.

Example(s):
Already mentioned above ^
+1 i was half way typing this cuz i just tried the dark theme and found a lot of bugs.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
IGN
Phantom31107
+1 Kinda annoying ngl
phantom kinda cute bro

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
+1
Just turned on dark mode and can't even see what I'm typing rn.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
I don’t know what color this text will go cuz I don’t have predefined message copied

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
+1 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
DarkVenom7

Suggestion:
Dark mode improvements.

Detailed description:

Profile banner:

Black text:

Purple text

Quick note for new forums users: (Click on the purple text in this suggestion to view examples)

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Already mentioned above ^
i mean sure +1 and some1 make a suggestion of removing word limit

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Edit Updated Examples, make sure to check them out!!

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1 I like the new dark mode but they should be new changes

Last edited:

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1
I like the idea of dark mode but not in the way it is rn

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Alexi02

Pika Lover
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Rodagave

Pika Member
IGN
Rodagave115
Hey DarkVenom7,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that I've decided to accept your suggestion. The following changes have been made:​
  • User information will now be brighter: https://prnt.sc/12pl1k5
  • The banner set by the user is now completely visible, as shown above.
  • The Server Administration and Rules section is now brighter: https://prnt.sc/12pl42s
  • The Games section's color has been changed, as well as the Application and Reports section.
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!