Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event day and time of event

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindustani_loggy

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
MC2024​

Suggestion:
day and time of event​

Detailed description:
many players from some other country cant play in event because of time and day issue.
my suggestion is that can u pls change the time of every event to 11:30am GMT as it 5pm in India
and the previous time that is 4:00 pm GMT is 10:30 in India and its so late at night​

Reason(s):
so that all the players from other countries have time to play as there are many Indians in the server and i also now there are many foreign country players too but pls change to time so that other player can also play. ask in discord for timing​

Zondge

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
MC2024

Suggestion:
day and time of event

Detailed description:
many players from some other country cant play in event because of time and day issue.

my suggestion is that can u pls change the time of every event to 11:30am GMT as it 5pm in India

and the previous time that is 4:00 pm GMT is 10:30 in India and its so late at night

Reason(s):
so that all the players from other countries have time to play as there are many Indians in the server and i also now there are many foreign country players too but pls change to time so that other player can also play. ask in discord for timing
This is a really lame reason man
so get better

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
MC2024

Suggestion:
day and time of event

Detailed description:

and the previous time that is 4:00 pm GMT is 10:30 in India and its so late at night

Reason(s):
so that all the players from other countries have time to play as there are many Indians in the server and i also now there are many foreign country players too but pls change to time so that other player can also play. ask in discord for timing
It was 9:30 tho and how's that late?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Ig they could make a new poll if more people complains about it, but rn its fine and 1030 is not even that late.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello hindustani_loggy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.