Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Decrease In-Game Ranks Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

arham19

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
arham19​

Suggestion:
Decrease In-Game Ranks Cost​

Detailed description:
In-game ranks are available for purchase using in-game currency, accessible to any player. Typically, unranked players opt to buy these ranks.

Recently, the server increased the cost of these ranks significantly. The new prices are in the trillions; for example, the Champion rank now costs 50 trillion, and the Cobra rank is priced at 35 trillion. At the start of the season during the grace period, factions can accumulate a maximum of about 10-20 trillion. However, the costs of these ranks far exceed this range. Even successful factions only earn around 50 trillion throughout the entire season, making it challenging for players to afford these high-priced ranks.

Moreover, the server buffed the Champion Kit, elevating it to the level of the Immortal kit. This change has had a profound impact on the Immortal rank. Every donator rank player can now claim the Champion Kit, providing them with easy access to the powerful Immortal Kit.​

Reason(s):
These are the reasons that lead to the decrease in the price of in-game ranks:
  1. Every donator-ranked player can now use the Champion Kit, which is on par with the Immortal Kit.
  2. The prices are excessively high, especially for new players who cannot afford them.
  3. Donator ranks also have access to other kits that surpass the quality of many other donator rank kits.

D

Deleted member 279588

Hello,

This change is one of the worst thing I have ever seen, yes the ranks should cost more and the kit should be buffed a bit, but making champion 50 tril and giving it the same kit that Immortal ranks get is insane. Every donator rank can get all the in-game rank kits, which means that if I wanted to I could claim over 55 Champion kits every hour, that is nice.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Hello arham19,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.