Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP Disable Dropping in spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptinkoV3

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
Disable Dropping in spawn​

Detailed description:
Disable dropping items in spawn which there some people are just dropping trash items and it annoying to /trash them everytime and i think there is no reason to let dropping in spawn open​

Reason(s):
its so annoying​

Example(s):

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Dropping in spawn is already disabled u can only drop items at edge of spawn where u can avoid getting it

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
thats means its bugged or smh ?
nope its not mostly happens near void vault and would make sense as void vault can have alot of stuff more then u can carry in ur inventory

OP
OP
P

ptinkoV3

Pika Member
nope its not mostly happens near void vault and would make sense as void vault can have alot of stuff more then u can carry in ur inventory
But its tho you can use trash and when i be afk there or smh and when i back my inv will be full of trash items its annoying tho

arham19

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Arham19
Hello ptinkoV3,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Dropping in spawn is already disabled
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.