Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames display in game cosmetics(death animation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0VE

IGN
L0VE
Username:
L0VE

Suggestion:
display in game cosmetics

Detailed description:
Hello pika,

Since I don't know how to begin, I begin with this sentence: Have you ever thought about how to see your death animation?

I mean, if you haven't played with someone who has a cosmetic(death animation) like yours and you haven't killed him, it's hard to know how your death animation works.
The problem becomes serious when the death animation you get is rare and needs a rank, it will be almost impossible to meet someone with that rank and that cosmetic of the game and limit them from the game...

I just want to say it would be great if we could see a preview of the death animations.

wholeheartedly,

L 0 V E 💕

Reason(s):

Last edited:

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
+1
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion

I have decided to Upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Well it you cant see your death animation its of no use
  • I have never seen my own death animation i would have been stuck in 2 second loop of changing worlds
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello L0VE,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.