Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Displaying sponsor role seperately in the member list

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
IYBRohan​

Suggestion:
Displaying sponsor role seperately in the member list​

Detailed description:
The Sponsor role doesn't have many perks in general, except a Purple name tag and a custom badge. Displaying the people with Sponsor role separately on the member list could encourage people to sponsor giveaways. Displaying the role over veteran would probably be the best bet, as people with veteran have purple names since Sponsor is above veteran on the role menu. However, it isn't displayed seperately.​

Reason(s):
Additional perk for the role
Make the discord server more organized​

OP
OP
IYBRohan

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's another thing I dislike, people just downvote it without providing feedback. They should state why or why not they like/dislike my suggestion, and the reason of upvote/downvote in brief, or they just simply hate me.
+1
They deserve more tham that but idk why you have -5 votes.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello IYBRohan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Either it will stay like it currently is or it will be moved under the Champion role.
  • It doesn’t make any sense to give people who had one $10 payment a role that’s higher in hierarchy, than those who spend $10 a month.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.