Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Event do a in game mining event

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
do a in game mining event​

Detailed description:
In this event people will have efficiency 250 pickaxes which are unbreakable and then when ever u log there will be a timer started to mine 100k blocks the fastest and it would estimatly take almost 40mins cause they are raw blocks. and the timer starts for each person when they log on untill they are done with the 100k blocks mined and the event would be on till 8h. it can be fun on how people mine and finds the fastest way. and the person with the best time well get gc so goes on till 3rd position.​

Reason(s):
just want a little fun event and people wont worry that they have been late to join the event and people are already ahead so it starts a timer for every person to keep in track of how much time he spent mining those blocks. really wish to participate a event like that but pls do it on weekends : )​

RafundatX99

Banned
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
do a in game mining event

Detailed description:
In this event people will have efficiency 250 pickaxes which are unbreakable and then when ever u log there will be a timer started to mine 100k blocks the fastest and it would estimatly take almost 40mins cause they are raw blocks. and the timer starts for each person when they log on untill they are done with the 100k blocks mined and the event would be on till 8h. it can be fun on how people mine and finds the fastest way. and the person with the best time well get gc so goes on till 3rd position.

Reason(s):
just want a little fun event and people wont worry that they have been late to join the event and people are already ahead so it starts a timer for every person to keep in track of how much time he spent mining those blocks. really wish to participate a event like that but pls do it on weekends : )
-1 becs Staff cant be on all this 8h and we can expect a nukers or smth

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
IYBRohan
This is quite irrelevant and I don't think people would have so much tme to sit on their computer and mine blocks for 40+ minutes straight.
P.S Maybe prison players could do this, but not others.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
This is quite irrelevant and I don't think people would have so much tme to sit on their computer and mine blocks for 40+ minutes straight.
P.S Maybe prison players could do this, but not others.
bro its worth of gc

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
do a in game mining event

Detailed description:
In this event people will have efficiency 250 pickaxes which are unbreakable and then when ever u log there will be a timer started to mine 100k blocks the fastest and it would estimatly take almost 40mins cause they are raw blocks. and the timer starts for each person when they log on untill they are done with the 100k blocks mined and the event would be on till 8h. it can be fun on how people mine and finds the fastest way. and the person with the best time well get gc so goes on till 3rd position.

Reason(s):
just want a little fun event and people wont worry that they have been late to join the event and people are already ahead so it starts a timer for every person to keep in track of how much time he spent mining those blocks. really wish to participate a event like that but pls do it on weekends : )
seen this in like other servers like extremecraft tbh
but good idea ig

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Too inconvenient due to its long time format
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.