Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dont Allow Untrusted Players To Damage Hostile Mobs in a Players Claim.

cygnus321

Epic Pika
When I logged off after finishing placing my zombies in my iron farm and when I came back the next day and keep working on it I spotted a player who was a non ranked flying possibly a hacker killing my zombies in my iron farm and after that, placed zombies again in my iron farm then the player came back and kill the zombies again and then after that I talked with some of the staff and suggested me to make this thread and then after that the same thing happened to some of the players seeing their zombies in the iron farms disappearing even though they had nametags so I likely suggest making hostile mobs unkillable for untrusted players in A claim.

Noble_PvP

this has to happend , hostile mobs needs to be unkillable for untrusted players , please make this thing i will save farms from hackers

personally, I think Damaging hostile mobs in claim is a good thing imagine this, you're a new player and don't have a rank and cant fly.
you go exploring and get pinned by a bunch of zombies and can't run away then all of your items are just gone because of what they think to be a massive bug
(Just encase it with glass and call it a day that's what I do).

In the short term, walling it off to protect your mobs sounds like the best bet... then you will be safe while you wait to see if further changes are made

Milkeewayy_

The thing is, many people that wanders on your land can just destroy your iron farm or any other farm by just killing the mob in the farm. I think its a good idea to keep your farm safe, but at the same time hostile mobs can be really annoying if its protected in a claim and you cant kill it. Also, mob spawners will also wont work to people that doesnt have perms. Soo theres that, but tbh id rather keep my farm safe and not losing my hard work, so i support what cyg said

Last edited:

hellxtremist

I personally think killing hostile mobs in a claimed piece of land should be allowed and in order to protect a hostile mob you should just put a name tag on it and that should make it unkillable to untrusted players

Klausly

Veteran
making hostile mobs unkillable for untrusted players in A claim.
or they can add a new trust command: /hostilemobtrust or something... only the players with this trust can kill hostile mobs in a claimed area...

Starhopper87

The Pika
I 100% agree with this, griefers will always be a thing in any gamemode you like to play,having a way to protect your farms should be able by protecting certain mobs, try to make this as a suggestion thought, it might get added if a good amount of people upvote it

buss1

Banned
Only Mobs With Name Tag Should Be Protected That Will Fix It

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
I've made a suggestion about it, make sure to go check it out!

D

Deleted member 133861

The best thing to do is to resize your claim, and make the farm more secure.