Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Don't sell the infinite chest for gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaytina

Username:
Slaytina​

Suggestion:
Don't sell the infinite chest for gold!​

Detailed description:
I'm a new player here! I love playing OP Skyblock, but I have some issues. I started with nothing, but I worked for many days, spending my time buying spawners and an infinite chest from the auction house. I saw some amazing farms on other islands, and it got me really excited. I thought I could do the same!

I bought a stack of spawners and placed my infinite chest at the bottom of my farm. However, it turned out to be a limited chest. I upgraded it and waited for many hours to maximize its capacity, but it only had a drop storage of 7.5M. I was very disappointed, so I asked about it on Discord, and a helper told me that I should buy it from the gold shop.

That's when I realized I needed to purchase the infinite chest to easily sell my drops to the shop, just like other islands. However, when I tried to buy it, it was too expensive. I can't afford that much gold, especially considering my real-life problems and the poor value of my country's currency. This means that players like me can never reach the top spot on the island leaderboard. I'm feeling really disappointed and considering quitting.

The cost of the infinite chest is just too high. We need it to be more affordable, not tied to gold! If you must sell it for gold, at least make it cheaper!​

Reason(s):
I think this server welcomes players from different countries! I really need an infinite chest because if I had one, I could easily sell my valuable items. Right now, I don't know what to do. I spent a lot of time building my farm, but now it's useless. I bought so many spawners, and now they're useless too. I just wanted to play for fun and build, but I'm feeling tired.​

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
+1 Honestly OPSB is very P2W and P2W is against mojang's rules

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Couldn't we just buy one for 10M dollars (in-game currency) , instead of real money.

OP
OP
Slaytina

Slaytina

I really want to be the number one island on OPSkyblock, but unfortunately, I can't achieve that. The only way I can earn money in this game is by selling e-villager heads, which allows me to earn 2 trillion in 3 hours. However, not everyone is currently interested in buying e-heads.

On the other hand, other top islands are using an infinite chest. By afking for 5 hours and selling their drops, they are able to earn a whopping 50 trillion. This significant difference in earnings feels unfair to me.

They shouldn't sell infinite chest for gold; they should sell it for 100 trillion, which would be fair!

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
Hello Slaytina,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No plans for this to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.