Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Edited the consoles config so people don't get Banned and timeout for 1 hour for absolutely no reaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshyInnit

Username:
xIsagi​

Suggestion:
Edited the consoles config so people don't get Banned and timeout for 1 hour for absolutely no reason ?​

Detailed description:
The Date is 30/12/2022 at 15:24 GMT :
In the past 20 Minutes 15+ People including myself have been Banned and timeout by the console for no apparent reason,
I don't know the specifics of the problem but it only started occurring after I bought the titan rank which is upsetting as I bought it to play and progress in the wonderful server faster. I do believe after talking to some moderators on the discord and a helper that a fix would be easy to implement and the players that grind the server daily and make purchases to improve will always come back.

Sincerely Joshua Genini - (xIsagi)​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Many Check the Ban logs :(​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Not going to happen, You’re not allowed to suggest changes to the anti cheat

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello {thread_author},

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Everything explained by JustSuperiorr.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.