Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Elite and Titan rank upgrade using iron

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
In bedwars, iron currency resets every 2 weeks, if that happens then getting ranks like VIP --> Elite upgrade, or Elite --> Titan upgrade will not be possible as iron currency will reset before you can get enough of it to buy the rank upgrades. Does anyone know how to get these rank upgrades?
Vip to Elite is possible but Elite to Titan is not and won't be possible, btw this is BedWars Forums not Suggestions Forums.

OP
OP
Ankush_MC_2023

Ankush_MC_2023

Rare Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Vip to Elite is possible but Elite to Titan is not and won't be possible, btw this is BedWars Forums not Suggestions Forums.
Bro that isn't a suggestion, I am asking if they are possible or not. Also, it is possible from the vote crate keys if you get VIP (31 days) it will give 500 iron currency as an alternate reward. So you can get it that way

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
Bro that isn't a suggestion, I am asking if they are possible or not. Also, it is possible from the vote crate keys if you get VIP (31 days) it will give 500 iron currency as an alternate reward. So you can get it that way
I didn't read everything so I thought it's suggestion, also ye you can get up to elite but not titan.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
No, Titan is not possible. You can ask staff team they will explain it to you.
To get titan rank by voting you need to vote for 10months and save up your vote crate keys and have Elite rank
Then get 2000 iron by voting now on the last day redeem all your iron and you will have 2000 iron.
Now that you have 2000 iron and 10 months worth of vote tokens you can open vote crates and by opening those vote crates you might get vip rank (30 days) 5 times if you are lucky. Now all that vip rank will get converted into 2500 iron and you will have 4500 iron in total and you get Titan rank now.

Tip - Time this process very accurately or you may loose iron
Tip - Save all your vote tokens till final day of the process
Tip - Pray for luck cause to get Titan rank all you need is Luck.

and why ur asking for a rank that you have
also how did you got it

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
To get titan rank by voting you need to vote for 10months and save up your vote crate keys and have Elite rank
Then get 2000 iron by voting now on the last day redeem all your iron and you will have 2000 iron.
Now that you have 2000 iron and 10 months worth of vote tokens you can open vote crates and by opening those vote crates you might get vip rank (30 days) 5 times if you are lucky. Now all that vip rank will get converted into 2500 iron and you will have 4500 iron in total and you get Titan rank now.

Tip - Time this process very accurately or you may loose iron
Tip - Save all your vote tokens till final day of the process
Tip - Pray for luck cause to get Titan rank all you need is Luck.

and why ur asking for a rank that you have
also how did you got it
You know iron reset after some time (I think 14 days), and I bought Titan.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
You know iron reset after some time (I think 14 days), and I bought Titan.
first; you are rich
second; who even buy game stuff
third; ok that will make sense if you bought minecraft but u did in pika -_-
and yes i know that it disappear in 14 days
note: i didnt spend money at computer in my life
note2: if you are adult(17+) than its fine(when i will have my own work ill do like you)

Last edited:

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
first; you are rich
second; who even buy game stuff
third; ok that will make sense if you bought minecraft but u did in pika -_-
and yes i know that it disappear in 14 days
note: i didnt spend money at computer in my life
note2: if you are adult(17+) than its fine(when i will have my own work ill do like you)
I bought Titan rank to support developers and game, I'm also not rich but I work for cash to get myself what I want and not cry about it and ask my parents to get me stuff like you do. I'm 16 and I have premium minecraft and cape, buying Titan was me supporting developers.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
I bought Titan rank to support developers and game, I'm also not rich but I work for cash to get myself what I want and not cry about it and ask my parents to get me stuff like you do. I'm 16 and I have premium minecraft and cape, buying Titan was me supporting developers.
interesting
iam poor
in algeria
im 15 years old
cracked minecraft(i wish premium) :(
also i wish support pika developers
also im so sorry if i insulted you with anyway
because im suffering these days(family; study; ...)
note: iam suck at english

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
interesting
iam poor
in algeria
im 15 years old
cracked minecraft(i wish premium) :(
also i wish support pika developers
also im so sorry if i insulted you with anyway
because im suffering these days(family; study; ...)
note: iam suck at english
You aren't poor, you have computer which some people doesn't have. You can also find job and get whatever you want but you have to work hard for it.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
You aren't poor, you have computer which some people doesn't have. You can also find job and get whatever you want but you have to work hard for it.
its my friend's laptop(sometimes he let me go to his house) i dont have one and iam 15 y old which is not allowed to work on this age(at least in algeria)

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
its my friend's laptop(sometimes he let me go to his house) i dont have one and iam 15 y old which is not allowed to work on this age(at least in algeria)
You can do some side jobs like help people for quick bucks, like clean yard for 5-15€

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
You can do some side jobs like help people for quick bucks, like clean yard for 5-15€
belive me swearing is super common in our country and no one gives money bcuz at least u will find every one has 3 sons to help him
(africa life.... i hate it)

Tahsinur

IGN
Tahsinur
In bedwars, iron currency resets every 2 weeks, if that happens then getting ranks like VIP --> Elite upgrade, or Elite --> Titan upgrade will not be possible as iron currency will reset before you can get enough of it to buy the rank upgrades. Does anyone know how to get these rank upgrades?
U need to vote all day long so 7 times 14 =98 votes u can get 500 iron for voting 50 times so get iron my boy and start voting