Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Elite can do /spectate in minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_1948

Username:
Dream_1948​

Suggestion:
Elite can do /spectate in minigames​

Detailed description:
hello, can you make Elites do /spectate in minigames. /spectate is nothing to require Titan rank​

Reason(s):
coz Elite has nothing than VIP​

_DominikPro_

Banned
I disagree because first of all adding this would make titan rank worthless and not very special as it is now. I think that it's fair and nothing should be changed so -1 from me. I would also like to mention that elite rank has many cosmetics and features already, adding /spectate command would mean that the only difference titan and elite rank have are that elite can't use /nick command.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
i say it must be like that u can only spectate only 5 games per day

Silver Wing

The Pika
It was denied recently due to the reason "No" (yes, thats the only thing they mentioned)

Mute

Great Reporter
In my opinion, the elite rank doesn't have many perks, it's just VIP but light blue with more cosmetics (elite kit is cool though) allowing elite to spectate would be great, but I guess it may seem unfair for some people. Anyhow, just add uh more perks to it maybe?

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
You got 0 knowladge about rank perks... Elite has many more perks than VIP.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Elite has like billion cosmetics and 2x vote is lowkey OP
First of all nobody cares about cosmetics (atleast I dont) and secondly the voting you are talking about is about playing rumble or not, what's OP about that?

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
First of all nobody cares about cosmetics (atleast I dont) and secondly the voting you are talking about is about playing rumble or not, what's OP about that?
Kids want rumble, who gonna stop them if there is no elite?

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Dream_1948,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.