Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Email to password reset doesn't work!

spillemester

Im trying to reset the password on my account, but the email says is not right. Im 100% sure its the right one, so if i could change the mail or get the right one it would be great!

Thanks,

IG: Spillemester

Bhavaditya

Pika Member
IGN
Bhavaditya
I want to change my email but it asks me the password which is changed by a scammer. And he changed the email through which I linked my account to PikaNetwork.
I still have my account linked to Discord and PikaNetwork website. Is there any way to change my linked email in PikaNetwork server through PikaNetwork website or PikaNetwork Discord server?

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
I want to change my email but it asks me the password which is changed by a scammer. And he changed the email through which I linked my account to PikaNetwork.
I still have my account linked to Discord and PikaNetwork website. Is there any way to change my linked email in PikaNetwork server through PikaNetwork website or PikaNetwork Discord server?
Contact Moderators by getting help ticket from here. https://pika-network.net/forums/help-support.173/

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NOT_YAHYA
Im trying to reset the password on my account, but the email says is not right. Im 100% sure its the right one, so if i could change the mail or get the right one it would be great!

Thanks,

IG: Spillemester
You can do /changepass oldpass newpass newpass