Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Enemy Fly Radius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt

Minecraft Username
Mutt__

Suggestion:
Enemy Fly Radius

Detailed description:
If you haven't been a victim or witness this type of exploit then u are lucky my friend. Within OP Faction anyone with a fly voucher is a donor rank that is [Lord +] could fly anywhere which there is no problem with. But when they use the fly perm to escape grief, kill, etc. then it starts becoming an exploit. Yes, it's true that when people are in combat tag they don't have access to the perm but they could easily run and bow boost until they are out of CT and just type /fly. Basically the person has unfairly escaped right in front of you and you can do nothing about it. You could've had the possibility to win that kill but your chances just suddenly flew away. Another way they usually abuse this permission is when they are on the other end of the attack where they are the ones doing the chase. Now you could run as far as you want, but once both of your combat tags have lifted, they will fly towards you to keep you as his target. Let me give you one more example from multiple how they use their fly as an exploit. For those of you that do not know, your own faction has a built-in fly method which is [/f fly] so you can maneuver through your claim for base work. However, when an enemy approaches you, you will fall out of the sky, which is reasonable since you shouldn't be able to fly within the given situation. But for some reason, people with fly perms do not fall from the sky at all which is even more ridiculous. This has happened to me I admit, where they would fly in just to use creeper eggs and blow up anything you have built then fly out so they do not enter combat tag. I understand Faction is all about raiding and PvP, but you cannot tell me this does not put soo many people at a big disadvantage. The amount of frustration anyone can experience in any given scenario is completely unjust. Even if we all had a fly voucher, we would have to hit them within the sky where you can move in all possible directions. All I asked is if everyone would have a radius of 50 blocks away from their center so if anyone enters that region, they cannot fly until they leave it. This should only activate when an enemy is close by so they could still fly in their ally's claim until an enemy runs by. The perks of the fly voucher would not be lost from this since you still can fly in Wilderness, Enemy, Allies, etc., but at least it would make playing with other players more enjoyable and fair.​

Reason(s):
Experience and witness a lot of people with the fly perm abusing and exploiting this permission. Where it happens more than once that it starts getting annoying and irritating.​

Example(s):
Running until out of combat, then fly away | keeping someone in combat by flying towards them to hit them | Flying in a claimed area to grief then fly out so they wont get combat tag | Flying around in the sky so no one can hit them to /repair then come back in to kill them with new full sets | after getting lured into a trap they fly out right away | there are more reasons but I do not want to named them all

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 Your faction member use hack with legend rank use fly + speed hack
And you can install hack and you can fly i well record and you well say byee
i love your faction members (hackers)

OP
OP
M

Mutt

Dom7 First of all, anyone who has Lord+ rank can use fly, and flying is faster than running so your claim of us hacking is invalid. FYI I checked all of my faction members before recruiting them so I know for a fact none of them hack, so post all of your videos you want. Build more experience so you can actually tell the difference between those who hack and those who don't. I also made this post despite my members being legend rank because the flying perm is an actual issue. Get your facts straight before you start talking trash. Also, don't use other people post to vent out personal issue or grudges you have against them, it's pretty petty and childish and if you can't see it read your reply again

+1 Good idea, yeah, I was following a guy in my claim using /f fly and when I got close to him I drop out the air and he kept flying away, so like I never got the chance to defend as long as they are in the air. It be cool if we both fall out the air then it'll be on even terms

Krizx

Rare Pika
-1 Your faction member use hack with legend rank use fly + speed hack
And you can install hack and you can fly i well record and you well say byee
i love your faction members (hackers)

before you accuse make sure you have proof :> dont accuse someone if u are bad

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Mutt,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.