Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison ExperienceShop "Pvp Books" New system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ImThrough
Minecraft username:
ImThrough​

Suggestion:
ExperienceShop "Pvp Books" New system​

Detailed description:
The /expshop have many pvp books, this season the max level is bugged, people really wanna experience new pvp with more exciting and fun features.

The Current Pvp book have levels of each 1, and the price is 75k Exp each book and it randomly generate a level
it's good but it's bugged and it was like this the whole season so instead of this system it can be improved :

Example :

Thor Enchant -> Have 3 levels ( I , II , III ) the current price is 75k instead of this change it to a better system

• Level 1 = 75k Exp
  • Level 2 = 225k Exp
  • Level 3 = 675k Exp
This is just 1 book example, there's more books that have Level 1-4 or 1-5.

Reason(s):
This new system will be more easy and fun to use, the books ( Levels ) will be always: available

It'll suit the economy of the player, and also make hackers unable to get high levels with just 75k Exp

+ This season i barely saw any players with enchanted sword which make it more unfair for new players or the one that can't afford books

CrimsonMonarch

Pika Member
IGN
CrimsonMonarch
I agree, this season I've seen 3 people actually use any enchants at all, and when they do they make sure it's atleast maxed (or the best they could get) sets

it would also bring a balance between mining and pvping which is pretty much the point of the entire gamemode

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
IGN
Jinanplayz_YT
Pretty much rather balancing Expshop would prevent this, same for Prisoner Helmets, people can't do anything without placing their 50 inmates/minions across 20 different alt accounts then gaining Exp, then Exp enchant also doesn't do much, from what I got told my Thiemo, it's 1% chance to get 2 exp from 1 block per level, and it cost 1500 shiny diamonds each level(It will be changed this or the next season from what I know). Also having level 3 as expensive as a Legendary Quest Voucher is too expensive. The point of making it better for "new players" become irrelevant what level 3 costs over 600k, since most of them will not be able to afford them, even the second level ones unless they grind or become very experienced later.

Kouji2628

Pretty much rather balancing Expshop would prevent this, same for Prisoner Helmets, people can't do anything without placing their 50 inmates/minions across 20 different alt accounts then gaining Exp, then Exp enchant also doesn't do much, from what I got told my Thiemo, it's 1% chance to get 2 exp from 1 block per level, and it cost 1500 shiny diamonds each level(It will be changed this or the next season from what I know). Also having level 3 as expensive as a Legendary Quest Voucher is too expensive. The point of making it better for "new players" become irrelevant what level 3 costs over 600k, since most of them will not be able to afford them, even the second level ones unless they grind or become very experienced later.
He just gave an example, its on the management team on what prices they would set

Kouji2628

Agree with imthrough opinion, having different level with different prices would be much better than having all random elevel with 1 price

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello ImTh_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.