Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

extra votes get u disqualified?

Zexse

I've been seeing some people getting like an extra vote or two then getting removed just before the leaderboard resets so does getting extra votes get you disqualified or no?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I've been seeing some people getting like an extra vote or two then getting removed just before the leaderboard resets so does getting extra votes get you disqualified or no?
yes, people who have extra votes mean they used a bug that staff dont know about, and so the admins remove those players just before they announce the vote winners

OP
OP
Z

Zexse

yes, people who have extra votes mean they used a bug that staff dont know about, and so the admins remove those players just before they announce the vote winners
so EXorCIST_GHoST the guy who's top 1 rn with 15 votes is gonna get disqualified?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
so EXorCIST_GHoST the guy who's top 1 rn with 15 votes is gonna get disqualified?
i dont know, a friend of mine whos currently in #1 "StellarHeHe" has 15 votes as well, i dont think hes using a bug, maybe a theres a way to get 15 votes today, even though 7*2=14... ill ask him today :/

Flame__

Legendary Pika
yes EXorCIST_GHoST will be disqualified before the vote winners are announced or will be removed mid month, as he has 18 votes, its quite obvious that hes bug abusing

OP
OP
Z

Zexse

I'm confused because top winners from January up to May all used that bug and got 230+ votes and they didn't get disqualified

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I am not up to date with the voting sites, but from what I know, there is one site that has a cool down of 12 hours instead of 24 hours. Idk whether that site is still here or no tho

OP
OP
Z

Zexse

Oh I see, so you can get 2 votes a day from that site that got removed

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I am not up to date with the voting sites, but from what I know, there is one site that has a cool down of 12 hours instead of 24 hours. Idk whether that site is still here or no tho
it isnt 12 hours, all of them are 24 hours now

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I'm confused because top winners from January up to May all used that bug and got 230+ votes and they didn't get disqualified
yes, there was and still is a bug which allows u to get 12 votes on the first day of the month, the reason it didnt happen this month and the month before is becuase the votes were resetted late resulting to not being able for the voters to get 5 extra votes on 1st day.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
and no, the voters from january to may did use the bug to get 5 extra votes on 1st day, but that still adds up to (in january which has 31 days) 7*31+5=222 votes so, how they got 230 votes, from the 12 hour voting site which has now been removed!

OP
OP
Z

Zexse

and no, the voters from january to may did use the bug to get 5 extra votes on 1st day, but that still adds up to (in january which has 31 days) 7*31+5=222 votes so, how they got 230 votes, from the 12 hour voting site which has now been removed!
i see ty for explaining

OP
OP
Z

Zexse

so if someone got just 1 extra vote rn they will get disqualified?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
so if someone got just 1 extra vote rn they will get disqualified?
not really, they will i think stay till end of month bfr vote reset or wil be removed mid month, but my point is, they will be disqualified for abusing votes

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
On some voting sites, due to reset timings, you can vote 2 times. It's not like a 12-hour timeout, but yeah, it is something related to reset timings of the vote sites; because of this, you can sometimes vote 2 times in a day.