Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Factions Factions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
Marko_420

Suggestion:
Factions Reset

Detailed description:
Hello,
There haven't been a factions reset since November 2019, factions are the most fun game mode I've ever played on pika, We've been waiting for a reset for ages now, I hope I get a response on this thread, Please inform us if you are working on a reset, if not, please consider resetting the factions server...
Thanks​

Reason(s):
Factions is a very popular game mode, and it needs to be updated, It would get a ton of players, the community has been waiting for a reset for a while now, factions have been always ignored, no updates, no new seasons, Personally, my faction has been waiting for a reset for quite a while, we're becoming impatient at the moment, it would really make me, and the community happy to play on a new factions server with new updates.​

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
At the end, its the payout that attracts the players. OpFac is a lot easier than NormalFac. Players just need to stay online and afk and they can gain profit from it. Unlike NormalFac players needs to grind it out from being active

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Lock
@Axteroid
Already reseting factions ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey OhHiMarko,

I'm glad to tell you that your suggestion was accepted and will be added to PikaNetwork!
Factions will reset, see this for more info: https://pika-network.net/faction-reset/

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.