Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global fast builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiko

The Pika
Minecraft Username
keikoadvincula

Suggestion:
fast builder

Detailed description:
this is a gamemode that u have to bridge from an island to 50 blocks away from that island
,each player that bridges will be given 2 stacks of wool or sandstone (my opinion of blocks)
when u fall by bridging u spawn back to your island and the bridge u did will dissapear
and when u start bridging a timer will show up and when u fall or finished your bridge it will save to your time records

,to see your time records u have to press a specific item to open your time records(maybe the item should be a comparator or clock and named time records)

,maybe there should be a leader board in this gamemode by doing a command /lb or /leaderboard

and i would like if u add a command /duel (IGN) and u and the enemy u picked will race to bridge to their island to a 50 blocks away island as fast as u can

and u can make a plugin in this gamemode that will kick a player for autoclicker if the cps of the player is 15+
and also kick a player if that player gets 8+ blocks in 1 sec

thx if this would happen​

Reason(s):
i would like this gamemode so the players would practice bridging cuz must of the pika players play bedwars​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]

Best wishes,

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey keikoadvincula,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.