Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Fix regen in skywars and bedwars its broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMERBOY1567

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
GAMERBOY1567​

Suggestion:
Fix regen in skywars and bedwars its broken​

Detailed description:
The regen is broken in skywars and bedwars its like the hypixel build uhc gapple and also if u eat an gapple many times as u can it increases the regen like 2x or 4x times. and when someone eats during middle of pvp they cannot be killed. it feels like they ate enchanted golden apple and its hard to beat them.​

Reason(s):
I want to keep this server better.​

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
GAMERBOY1567

Suggestion:
Fix regen in skywars and bedwars its broken

Detailed description:
The regen is broken in skywars and bedwars its like the hypixel build uhc gapple and also if u eat an gapple many times as u can it increases the regen like 2x or 4x times. and when someone eats during middle of pvp they cannot be killed. it feels like they ate enchanted golden apple and its hard to beat them.

Reason(s):
I want to keep this server better.
Nope I Dont think so we need it ,So -1

Last edited:

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
GAMERBOY1567

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
The regen is broken in skywars and bedwars its like the hypixel build uhc gapple and also if u eat an gapple many times as u can it increases the regen like 2x or 4x times. and when someone eats during middle of pvp they cannot be killed. it feels like they ate enchanted golden apple and its hard to beat them.

Reason(s):
never faced those problems.. -1

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
GAMERBOY1567

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Never had this issue. -1

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello GAMERBOY1567,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.