Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Fix up the problem with fireball jumping and double/triple tnt jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzepty

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Inzepty_Xd

Suggestion:
Fix up the problem with fireball jumping and double/triple tnt jumping

Detailed description:
How i got to know of the situaion:
As we all may know that firball jumping is an esential part of any bedwards game, for the people who like to clutch and escape faster , and i have been trying to fireball jump since last month .I just thought i was just not good with it , since there was no way of doing the jump , since The kb which fireball prouces is not even close to that of a kb stick.Then i praticed it on other places and got very good at fireball jumping , but when i tried again it still dint work.
Tnt problem
well there is one more problem . that is usually when we place two tnt's in pika , what realy happens is that the tnt which explodes first does Knockback to the other tnt before exploding , and which is good for making TNT cannon , but not sutiable for tnt jumping with more than 1 Tnt .
Firball's problem
well like i said before fireball just doest give enough kb to lift up a player, and plus infact it also deals a sligth more damage than it should usually do.

Reason(s):
-----------------------------------------------------------Why Tnt/Firball jumping is essential-------------------------------------------------------------------
1.[YOUTUBERS/TWITCH STREAMERS/CLUTCH CLIP MAKERS]

In case they are recording a video or clip from a game , and if they try to do a cool clutch or stunt jump , it will not simply work no matter how good they are.
2.[TRYHARDS/LEADERBOARD'S PLAYERS/CLUTCHERS]

all the top leaderboard players , must be obvioulsy good at the game and if they want to show off their skill , which is the reason why which most of the players even play bedwras even though you may deny it , they dont have that much tricks up their hand becuase most of them are related with fireball or tnt's.
3.[CRACKEDPLAYERS][MOST IMP]
now most of pika networks players belong to the craked mc community and they just simply woul'nt get to know what its like to fireball jump like some youtubers do , or if they idolize some youtubers and try to do the tricks they do so ,then they would be dissapointed as they cannot make the jump.

Conclusion:
I know most of my resaons may seem tomfoolery to you , but there is a great point which i am trying to make and that is EQUALITY , now most of the crakced players will obviously look upon creators doing stuff in other servers and try to impersonate them hear , but most of the part will not even work , and thats a dissapoinment to the commuity of cracked players once including me ( although now i have a premium mc account).
Example(s):
Hear's a picture of a youtuber trying hard to do a fireball jump , and failing due it is low kb and it just pulls you upward not in the forward
direction.
IMAGE CREDITS :

NoobieChips

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Yes I tried double tnt jump so much time but the other tnt fly away like weeeeeeuuuuuuuu

BlaixenU

Pika Member
I'd like this to be fixed too. Fireball jumping and tnt jumping makes the fast-paced nature of bedwars much more fun and complex as you introduce methods of fast transport that needs some really tight precision to pull off. Fireball jumping in PN just sends me up, unlike other servers where fireball jumping sends you up and forward. +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Inzepty,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Don't suggest anything related to 'fixing' something. Make a bug report HERE instead.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.