Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice fix your anti-cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon

Minecraft Username
xXEPIC_GUY_69Xx

Suggestion:
fix your anti-cheat

Detailed description:
hackers every single game, you won't believe it until you try it and it's very blatant they don't even have to hide it.​

Reason(s):
my sanity​

Example(s):
:(

Unawarely

The Pika
Recording a 5 second clip of someone moving and taking no kb takes 3 minutes to report, and then they get perm ip banned. The anticheat isn't amazing, but servers like pika also rely on their staff and player reports.

JerryMine

The Pika
Methods to solve:
1) Quit the current game and start a new one
2) Stop playing pvp-based games and start developing in Creative

Unawarely

The Pika
Methods to solve:
1) Quit the current game and start a new one
2) Stop playing pvp-based games and start developing in Creative
As a player, you shouldn't have to leave a game because someone is ruining your experience and certaintly not a whole gamemode.

JerryMine

The Pika
As a player, you shouldn't have to leave a game because someone is ruining your experience and certaintly not a whole gamemode.
I understand that, but If you keep staying in the same match wit the hackers, you are more likely going to get triggered. Leaving is the best option available.

Unawarely

The Pika
I understand that, but If you keep staying in the same match wit the hackers, you are more likely going to get triggered. Leaving is the best option available.

Walking away is better in real life. But in minecraft, just take out ur recording software or dm a staff and get them banned/muted/warned.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey xXEPIC_GUY_69Xx,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.