Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FOR PLAYERS WHO SPAM IN FORUM TO GET RANK UP

Did you like players like that ??

• Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Never

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

inYOface

Rare Pika
Actually why you should do that ??
- for staff application ???
You sure will be refused if your messages is spam of things have no means like ( lol , ok! , put a smile face ) this actually not worth if you really want to be staff try to be responsible and put a post have mean and dont spam be active dont fast to get staff this 100% not work you must get experience first then you can make a application.
Guys who do that you must stop! This not work staff is a rank to help players not for showing...
I hope everyone understand what i did say and try to do that

[Big respect from lordyy]

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Add on,
People who do this to be able to apply for staff, shows a bit of immaturity. Not a good way to be remembered on pika.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
People saying things like 'nice', 'ok', even just a simple +1 in a suggestion are considered post farmers. Those guys do not actually gain something from doing that since 30 posts is really not much and is easily accessible.

Those though, who give their opinion and constructive credit critism on many of the posts they see, those I do not consider post farmers if they have a unique opinion and add something to the first opinion itself. Giving interesting ideas in every suggestion for example cannot in any way be considered post farming as those people actually had consider the first person's idea and think of a way to improve it.
That's what I believe ;)

Crivity

Epic Pika
People saying things like 'nice', 'ok', even just a simple +1 in a suggestion are considered post farmers. Those guys do not actually gain something from doing that since 30 posts is really not much and is easily accessible.

Those though, who give their opinion and constructive credit critism on many of the posts they see, those I do not consider post farmers if they have a unique opinion and add something to the first opinion itself. Giving interesting ideas in every suggestion for example cannot in any way be considered post farming as those people actually had consider the first person's idea and think of a way to improve it.
That's what I believe ;)
Idk about the +2 thing because I'm a lazy writer and it depends if you need a explanation but the post farming thing for example @Gideon/Leo did like wasent really needed

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I really hate it when some1 calls me out, please don't tag me unless it's an emergency and not something stupid like this...

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I love it how no one is mentioning my post farming I did to get my 1st 50 msgs.
XD but I don't do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.