Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Forums Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
M4RTLess

Suggestion:
Forums Display

Detailed description:
The General sub-forum is so low that no-one sees it.​

Reason(s):
Better display.​

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Mart

I think that the staff team made the forum Categories with priorities. There is many people making threads all the day in the GAMES Category and not that much at Server Discussion. And it's also the looking of the forum section, as you can see in every Server forum general is not on top. But it's not a bad Suggestion.

Have a nice day!

tlang

Veteran
Hello, Mart

I think that the staff team made the forum Categories with priorities. There is many people making threads all the day in the GAMES Category and not that much at Server Discussion. And it's also the looking of the forum section, as you can see in every Server forum general is not on top. But it's not a bad Suggestion.

Have a nice day!
Aww I would want a new forum design this kinda is boring using this for so long.

P

PyroInDaBus

And so are you by the way
46 messages in 24 hours is also farming. Stop.
Am not farming messages sir am just online almost all day because I don't have anything else to do right now and I really want to help the community.

MouraThat

Veteran
Am not farming messages sir am just online almost all day because I don't have anything else to do right now and I really want to help the community.
Do you understand what farming messages is ?
You've posted 55 messages now in what , 16 hours?
I doubt you play every single gamemode on Pika so you don't need to respond to every single post.

Its not particulary bad but just don't deny it .-. or call out other people for doing it.

P

PyroInDaBus

Do you understand what farming messages is ?
You've posted 55 messages now in what , 16 hours?
I doubt you play every single gamemode on Pika so you don't need to respond to every single post.

Its not particulary bad but just don't deny it .-. or call out other people for doing it.
I don't have any problems with anyone and about me. Am just to active because I don't have anything else to do right now and am speaking to the community of my favourite server. Am speaking in every gamemode because I got the basic knowledge of each gamemode.

Disaalt

The Pika
I don't have any problems with anyone and about me. Am just to active because I don't have anything else to do right now and am speaking to the community of my favourite server. Am speaking in every gamemode because I got the basic knowledge of each gamemode.
Nope, not basic.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Mart,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.