Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars get a better anti-cheat and reporting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeeepeee

Minecraft Username
yeeepeee

Suggestion:
get a better anti-cheat and reporting system

Detailed description:
As a bedwars player, I find it very difficult to actually play a game without coming across a blatant hacker. This has affected my stats A LOT. Out of the 600 games I've played, I've only managed to win 100. Most of my losses come from blatant hackers just destroying me. The problem is, there is no staff on bedwars ever. So many people are blatantly hacked on and they can basically do nothing about it. One of my friends even said, "1 out of 2 games I deal with a hacker." Another one of my friends said, " Once I had a hacking teammate who even admitted that what hacks he was using and I got kicked." So clearly hackers don't get the punishment they deserve and no one wants that. The only actual way to take down a hacker is by getting a power bow and bow spamming that and that just shouldn't be needed. I know it isn't easy to get an amazing anti-cheat that bans every hacker on the server but that would be a start.

One way the pika network could really benefit is by having an in-game reporting system so that players can be reported quickly and be dealt with quicker. This would also be very good for new players so they won't have their stats badly affected by hackers and most likely drawn away from the server because of the horrible amount of hackers who are ruining everyone's experience.

Other than that the server is fun and I hope you take one of my suggestions.​

Reason(s):
Hacker don't get punished as much as they should

They ruin the game

The anti-cheat is horrible

Innocent players are being punished

It would help the server​

Panas

Banned
+1
They are working on it. But your win lose ratio is not based only on hackers but also on your skill. Hope you realise that also. If I go out there and say I lost 500 games out of 600 then the hackers problem would actually be a massive problem.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey yeeepeee,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.