Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Give Veteran staff a yellow symbol next to their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Unawarely​

Suggestion:
Give Veteran staff a yellow symbol next to their name.​

Detailed description:
Much like the linked discord, linked email, and nitro booster symbols, what I'm suggesting is for veteran staff to have a yellow symbol next to their name.​

Reason(s):
Some more variety and cool-ness to having these things, as well as a very very small thank you to old helpers that did a lot of good for the server.​

Example(s):
Yellow​

NGaming

Great Reporter
yes
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Davidva

Veteran
I like how this is getting up voted by people that have nothing to do with this topic. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if this gets added. +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
It would be a cool addition since not many people would have it.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Unawarely

Suggestion:
Give Veteran staff a yellow symbol next to their name.

Detailed description:
Much like the linked discord, linked email, and nitro booster symbols, what I'm suggesting is for veteran staff to have a yellow symbol next to their name.

Reason(s):
Some more variety and cool-ness to having these things, as well as a very very small thank you to old helpers that did a lot of good for the server.

Example(s):
Yellow
neutral not sure if its gona be accepted and applied soon tbh still good suggestion

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello Unawarely,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• This feature will not be added

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.