Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got banned for 1 hour and idk why

Slusher_

I was playing normally in OPskyblock (i was in my island killing villagers from my spawner), when i got banned for "[VL#3] Client Modification (003)"
It's a 1 hour ban, so it's not that big of a deal, but i really can't figure out why i got banned. My only guess is that, since i was killing mobs from spawners, i got banned for clicking too fast (which would also be strange, since i click 10/11 CPS without any jitter/butterfly clicking and i've never got any problems in other servers).
Sorry if this post may be utterly incomprehensible lol, english isn't my main language.
Hope i can get an explaination for this ban

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I would just wait an hour and forget about it.

if it continues and you get banned for a longer period of time, make an appeal. You might want to take screen recordings to better make your case.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was playing normally in OPskyblock (i was in my island killing villagers from my spawner), when i got banned for "[VL#3] Client Modification (003)"
It's a 1 hour ban, so it's not that big of a deal, but i really can't figure out why i got banned. My only guess is that, since i was killing mobs from spawners, i got banned for clicking too fast (which would also be strange, since i click 10/11 CPS without any jitter/butterfly clicking and i've never got any problems in other servers).
Sorry if this post may be utterly incomprehensible lol, english isn't my main language.
Hope i can get an explaination for this ban
Why it take you 10 min to take the sc you was cheating you close the hack client and launch normal minecraft to take the sc ?