Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Guild coins after each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Guild coins after each game.​

Detailed description:
Well the only way to get guild coins is by converting the bedwars or skywars coins the player has into guild coins and 2 minigame coins = 1 guild coins which is a very slow process. I want to suggest that after every match a player should get some guild coins for his guild.

For solos and duos: Win = 15guild coins
Loss = 4 guild coins
For quads and trios: Win = 10 guild coins
Loss = 3 guid coins

NOTE: IT IS TO BE NOTED THAT PLAYERS WILL ONLY RECIVE GUILD COINS IN THEY ARE IN A GUILD.

Well the advantage of adding this feature doesn't end over here there are more things that can be added after they make this change which are given below :

1) Pika can add guild coin booster and guild exp booster which can be either private or public.

2) Private guild exp and guild coin booster can be obtained from vote crate whereas public guild exp booster and guild coin booster can be bought from iron from the gold shop.

Reason(s):
There are no other ways to earn guild coins in the game except by converting minigame coins into guild coins which is a very slow process and adding this feature allows more improvement in other sectors of game as well which has been stated in detail in the description section.​

rohit91435

+1 I really like this suggestion as it is hard to collect guild coins for the guild right now .

zSeann

Legendary Pika
I see where you are coming from, but I don't really agree with getting Guild Coins after each game.
I would rather like to see something like, "Guild Quests". So you and your guild members are able to complete shared quests each week for example and this will reward your entire guild with a specific amount of Guild XP and Coins.

For that reason, its a -1 for me!

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
I see where you are coming from, but I don't really agree with getting Guild Coins after each game.
I would rather like to see something like, "Guild Quests". So you and your guild members are able to complete shared quests each week for example and this will reward your entire guild with a specific amount of Guild XP and Coins.

For that reason, its a -1 for me!
Hmm well adding quests is a really good idea but i think we should get guild coins from games also. BTW why don't you suggest the guild quest idea?

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
-1 Cuz it would be very overpowered in my opinion.
I don't see why you are saying it will be over powered cause literally if in a guild a quad grinds like 500 games together a week they will be able to grind 20,000 guild coins and also this will be the case if they win all of them and 20,000 guild coins is like one upgrade.

SmtPro_

Banned
I don't see why you are saying it will be over powered cause literally if in a guild a quad grinds like 500 games together a week they will be able to grind 20,000 guild coins and also this will be the case if they win all of them and 20,000 guild coins is like one upgrade.
Still it’s an -1 from me cuz I don’t think giving guild coins is necessary.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would be unfair to guilds who obtained guild coins the slow way.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.