Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Guild Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Nugget2Poulet

IGN
1Nugget2Poulet
Username:
1Nugget2Poulet​

Suggestion:
Guild Mansion​

Detailed description:
My idea is quite simple, It would be awesome to have "guild Mansion".

What exactly i mean by guild mansion is somewhere where a guild could be with all
their members in like a Mansion or something like this.
I don't know wich way would be the best but we could either create our own one or
unlock premades mansion based on the guild lvl and leaderboard placement.

I think that would be great because:
- It would add more content for guild.
- It would also be used as a lobby or an area to invite others guild to talk and organise easily.

I don't really have lot of ideas about it but i think with time if this is added it could be really good !​

Reason(s):
I Think it would be great for guilds to have it, for more challenges and to have a "guild lobby"​

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Mini CoC in pika!
The idea sounds cool but can you imagine the lag with that? (considering the number of guilds)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I honestly think its a good idea ngl, it could really give a space for the players in a guild to meet in a place. And it could also be somrthing for the guild members to invest in, eg:
-sink guild coins to unlock a new area of the mansion, then ofc that new area will provide something new, eg: New tasks, boosters etc.
-Cosmetics in the mansion, players could use some coins to add some furniture and stuff to their mansion.
-A place for the stats, the guild members could have a place to view their stats and also the enemy's stat.
-A officer's room, only allow officer+ to get in, could be something like a admin/strategy room.

As for the mansion itself, it should be a premade mansion but have different type of designs. Maybe more coins are needed to buy the other design while the default one is for free.

Well as for the server resources, i dont think the resources needed for guild mansion are even close to the resources needed for all the cells of OpPrison. I dont think it would be a problem.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
I honestly think its a good idea ngl, it could really give a space for the players in a guild to meet in a place. And it could also be somrthing for the guild members to invest in, eg:
-sink guild coins to unlock a new area of the mansion, then ofc that new area will provide something new, eg: New tasks, boosters etc.
-Cosmetics in the mansion, players could use some coins to add some furniture and stuff to their mansion.
-A place for the stats, the guild members could have a place to view their stats and also the enemy's stat.
-A officer's room, only allow officer+ to get in, could be something like a admin/strategy room.

As for the mansion itself, it should be a premade mansion but have different type of designs. Maybe more coins are needed to buy the other design while the default one is for free.

Well as for the server resources, i dont think the resources needed for guild mansion are even close to the resources needed for all the cells of OpPrison. I dont think it would be a problem.
ea be carrying this suggestion xd

+1

Fach

Great Reporter
IGN
Fqch
I find this to be a good idea, please make this a thing pika!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
Arrly
Hello 1Nugget2Poulet,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.