Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lobby Minigames Guild searching

qctrr

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
qctrr​

Suggestion:
Guild searching​

Detailed description:
So it's just about searching guilds on the webstie through either searching their ign (the owner of the guild) or searching the name of the guild.​

Reason(s):
It will be easier to search it on the Webstie because some people can't access discord. So people who can't access discord will be able to search for guilds on the website.​

Example(s):
Non​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
Maybe, most of all guild members are asked to join the guild discord server. Because most of guild owner and guild officer ask the guild members to join the guild discord server compulsory,
If I find a random in lobby, i first ask him "Do you use discord" or "download discord and tell me your username"

For your question "People who don't use discord can search on website "

- Pika website has already a feature where it shows some details about guild on searching any guild members ign

( FOR EXAMPLE )
Go to "stats.pika-network.net"
Suppose my friend named "xyz" is in my guild, so if you search up his name in the website, it will give some information about the guild.

As_h_

Epic Pika
Hello!

For Me -1

1. Discord Prevalence: Given the widespread use of Discord among guilds, communication primarily occurs on this platform. Thus, a dedicated guild search feature on the website is redundant, as guilds typically require members to join Discord for communication and coordination.

2. Existing Functionality: The Pika website already provides guild information when searching for a member's username, fulfilling the need for guild discovery. Creating a separate search feature would duplicate efforts and offer little additional benefit to users.

OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Pika Lover
Maybe, most of all guild members are asked to join the guild discord server. Because most of guild owner and guild officer ask the guild members to join the guild discord server compulsory,
If I find a random in lobby, i first ask him "Do you use discord" or "download discord and tell me your username"

For your question "People who don't use discord can search on website "

- Pika website has already a feature where it shows some details about guild on searching any guild members ign

( FOR EXAMPLE )
Go to "stats.pika-network.net"
Suppose my friend named "xyz" is in my guild, so if you search up his name in the website, it will give some information about the guild.
But will you know the owner of thr guild?

As_h_

Epic Pika
But will you know the owner of thr guild?
Hello

If u want to know more about a Guild leader you can use /info and /guild command through discord to find the Guild leader and necessary information about the Guild.

Last edited:
OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Pika Lover
Hello

If u want to know more about a Guild leader you can use /info command through discord to find the Guild leader and necessary information about the Guild.
Bro my point is it isn't everyone that are able to use discord