Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Have a filter for censored words

BogyTheGoat

We are all aware that toxicity is a big part in any game and in any game mode in the world. This makes the experience less fun. I would suggest to add a filter that censors the bad words when typed in chat. This will make the game less toxic, and children won't learn bad vocabulary nor be toxic. Although this suggestion might seem wicked, I would also suggest to have a limit. For example: if someone curses three times, and it gets filtered, the fourth time would be a long-period mute. This update would be very beneficial so players would avoid mutes and the game would be more fun. This filter is applied in many servers. Take the time to discuss this thread carefully because it will enhance the player's experience immensely.
-Upvote so less people get muted, and the server could get rid of toxicity.
In game username: Bogythegoat
Discord username: BogyTheGoat#4520

OP
OP
BogyTheGoat

BogyTheGoat

Insane thread. Personally I would upvote, thanks for the effort big man.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
I think the current way of dealing with people who swear and etc by reporting them on forums is more effective then adding a chat filter. Players would just bypass the filter and that would be a different thing to deal with, overall it would just over complicate things.

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Also, I forgot to add this but next time you have a suggestion, use the suggestions thread to post it.