Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Heart Indicator? works

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118315

Does Heart Indicator Work in kit pvp in pika ? Just answer me i wanna know

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

But I recently saw a video on kit PvP server of pika named pikanetwork kitpvp community..
In the exposing area there was a video the guy who recorded it had hearts indicator on and it was working...
How??

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
But I recently saw a video on kit PvP server of pika named pikanetwork kitpvp community..
In the exposing area there was a video the guy who recorded it had hearts indicator on and it was working...
How??
It must be some mods the player had ig
Could you give the video link here for reference?

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
How??
I’ve watched the video. It is NOT working. It just shows a random health. MrEpiko has patched this from the server nothing we can do. People use it for see if someone is egapped etc. if you want to download I’ve only seen it in laby mod.

Final Conclusion- No it does not work properly

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
I’ve watched the video. It is NOT working. It just shows a random health. MrEpiko has patched this from the server nothing we can do. People use it for see if someone is egapped etc. if you want to download I’ve only seen it in laby mod.

Final Conclusion- No it does not work properly
Hii Sanuk,
It's my birthday today . :D