Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Heyo everyone. You may recognize me from OPFactions 1 as my nickname "Withered", but if you don't, I'll just go ahead and share some of my life with you. This school year, I attend a high school in Montclair, not too far from where I am now. I'm in 10th grade this year, and right now I am really only focused on completing this school year successfully...
And stay in one piece at the same time xD. I live with my father, twin sibling named Sam and my dead mother's pet pug, Clementine. The things that interest me the most is architectural related things, as well as video game development and computer programming. I still have yet to create my own game xD you would be surprised on how much time it actually takes to make one game. But eventually, I'll gain enough knowledge for me to do so. And once I do have enough skills, I will want to attend a college for what I want to do, but I am not too sure yet on which colleges I would want to go to. And once I graduate, I will aim for Blizzard Entertainment. I've always admired their work (such a fan ^.^) and working there would truly be a dream come true. But who knows? Maybe it takes a lot to get into Blizzard. I won't know until the future comes ;)
But that's quite enough about me for now. If you could, I would love to know more about you guys :D! Don't be afraid to contact me either, all info is in my biography. Have a great day, guys :)

Geiasxou

Pika Member
Hey there! :D

Cool to see you on here!

Ooh "video game development and computer programming. " We have something in common! I don't want to go on and on about me but I've just started my first year of Computing & Computer Science, programming is super rewarding from the very first "Hello, world!" right?! I'm not new to IT, but I am fairly new to the programming stuff, I started learning Python last year, then moved onto programming/modding for an old FPS game for a year or so now in a variant of C, and I'm now addicted and hoping to study programming in a Belgian university in 2 years which, I would previously never have thought I would do! What languages are you good with/learning/hoping to learn?

Basically, don't give up on that dream, you seem pretty motivated and I bet you'll get there if you keep working hard!

Regards,
Geiasxou

OP
OP
xXWitherBoyXx

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Hey there! :D

Cool to see you on here!

Ooh "video game development and computer programming. " We have something in common! I don't want to go on and on about me but I've just started my first year of Computing & Computer Science, programming is super rewarding from the very first "Hello, world!" right?! I'm not new to IT, but I am fairly new to the programming stuff, I started learning Python last year, then moved onto programming/modding for an old FPS game for a year or so now in a variant of C, and I'm now addicted and hoping to study programming in a Belgian university in 2 years which, I would previously never have thought I would do! What languages are you good with/learning/hoping to learn?

Basically, don't give up on that dream, you seem pretty motivated and I bet you'll get there if you keep working hard!

Regards,
Geiasxou

Very interesting :D! Sounds like you definitely have your future planned out for you as well, and it seems you're doing absolutely great. It's nice to meet you and know about the goals you're pursuing right now :)! And by the way, I'm learning how to speak en francais, madame. But at the moment it isn't as fluid as I want it to be xD but I'm definitely determined to learn all I need to about the French language. Best of luck to you, and have a great day ;)!

kaylee

Veteran
ayy finally another pika player from new jersey :D
im in 10th grade too.

Status
Not open for further replies.