Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Help my mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbrahimPvpz

i have this issue on my laptop hope someone knows how to fix it
here the video and sry for posting it here i didnt know where to post it in

Blues

Pika Lover
Try to make Support ticket
Support Tickets are for server-sided issues or buycraft issues, not issues on your end.

Also, are you using any mods? That would most likely be the reason of your Minecraft crashing but I can't really see anything because it's so cropped. If you are using mods, try launching vanilla. Then, if that works, add the mods back one by one so you can see which mod is creating the error.

OP
OP
IbrahimPvpz

IbrahimPvpz

Support Tickets are for server-sided issues or buycraft issues, not issues on your end.

Also, are you using any mods? That would most likely be the reason of your Minecraft crashing but I can't really see anything because it's so cropped. If you are using mods, try launching vanilla. Then, if that works, add the mods back one by one so you can see which mod is creating the error.
i have tried 3 minecraft launchers still saying that issue

Moon_420

Banned
Try reinstalling your PC or Upgrade to Windows 10 if you don't have it already then completely remove all of Minecraft's existence in your PC and remove Java completely then Install newest Java and download Minecraft from https://mc-launcher.com/sub/minecraft.html then Install it and Play It I guess?

nd618

Supporter
Solutions :

1) Delete all mods/texture packs

2) Update Java

3) Settings > Video settings > Turn off VBOs

Moon_420

Banned
Solutions :

2) Update Java

Don't always turn VBOs off as for me It improves my FPS some way magically and it fixes Rendering Glitches It's best way to mess with it and see what works the best :D

OP
OP
IbrahimPvpz

IbrahimPvpz

Solutions :

2) Update Java

can you pm me i dont know how to do that i can download the Team viewer and give u the id and pass and u can do it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.