Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey I'm New Kinda Old..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgamer34

Hey I'm new to the server not actually cos I use to play this server a long time ago and then I stop for 7 mouths so now I'm back people don't know me in the Community but if u want to know me I'm a YouTube my YouTube channel it's called: mcgamer34 go subscribe :D thx and if u wanna add me on skype it's: mcgamer34x after introducing my self Ima tell yeah want do I play on the server, I play op factions2 that's where Ima start doing my first faction series and Ima play more like op prison prison and so on so if u wanna join my faction on op faction2 then just msg me while I'm on my ign is mcgamer34 or just contact one of the members in the faction my faction is called Nezus so go join :D so thank u for reading all of this I just wanna say hi.

-mcgamer34

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hi and welcome :D

Why do I have the feeling that you use your native keyboard and it autocorrects you? Lel

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Nahh I just know perfect English xD
I didn't meant it like that. It looks like you can make sentences well and you can spell, but up your native language ofc doesn't spell it like that so it autocorrects it which makes for weird sentences. But nobody cares about that... xD

OP
OP
mcgamer34

mcgamer34

I didn't meant it like that. It looks like you can make sentences well and you can spell, but up your native language ofc doesn't spell it like that so it autocorrects it which makes for weird sentences. But nobody cares about that... xD
Lol thx xD

Opticlulz

Veteran
I'm the whitest black caramel chocolate asian you've ever seen. And this is pika network.

Status
Not open for further replies.