Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hi i like corn

LuqxSucksAtMc

i like corn! because... its CORN! A big lump with knobs and it has the JUICE! ok nvm uh so HI I am LUQX (luh-kiw-ex) and i am a DECENT bedwars player. (Actually I should be writing this a long ago cuz I joined here last year uhh nvm nvm). I use office laptop (yeah) and office mouse (yeah) nothing much :)
the pic iz me and my fren, i really like this pic :>

Attachments

• 2023-04-08_20.36.49.png
    2023-04-08_20.36.49.png
    621.3 KB · Views: 6

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
i like corn! because... its CORN! A big lump with knobs and it has the JUICE! ok nvm uh so HI I am LUQX (luh-kiw-ex) and i am a DECENT bedwars player. (Actually I should be writing this a long ago cuz I joined here last year uhh nvm nvm). I use office laptop (yeah) and office mouse (yeah) nothing much :)
Good soldier 💪

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Nice to meet you LUQX, enjoy your stay.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi! i like juice :D