Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event Hosting An Event. Titles: Death Run / Run for Your Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 264016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 264016

Username:
NukklearX​

Suggestion:
Hosting An Event. Titles: Death Run / Run for Your Life​

Detailed description:
Event Info: Players set off on a long-distance race through a procedurally generated world filled with obstacles, puzzles, and parkour challenges. The player who crosses the finish line first wins. There can be 3 places for winners: First, Second and Third.

Event Features:
1. Race Track: A long and difficult race track is ahead of the players in the Events server. The course traverses a variety of terrains, including forests, deserts, mountains, and others. It includes a variety of obstacles, puzzles, and parkour challenges that players must overcome.
2. Difficult Obstacles: Obstacles will range in difficulty and might include parkour portions, mazes, riddles, traps, and aggressive mob encounters. To go through the course, players must conquer these obstacles.
3. Checkpoints: Strategically set checkpoints on the race course by stepping on pressure plates or even automatically by reaching a certain platform or area. It will allow players to not lose all of their progress if they run into problems, as in falling and dying.
4. Player Leaderboard & Progress Bar: A real-time leaderboard displays the current standings, allowing racers and spectators to follow their progress. This gives the event a competitive edge.
5. Boosters, Perks And Power-Ups: During their difficult race, players can find and pick up various boosters/power-ups. For example, speed boosts, forward dashes and etc. This feature will definitely give the event itself excitement and advantages for players.
6. Prizes and Placements: The event will have 3 placements for winners, as stated in the event information. First place will get the highest and best prize, and so on.​

Reason(s):
Main reasons why this suggestion/event should be implemented and hosted on the server:
1. Player and Community engagement.
2. Various Challenges, Obstacles.
3. Competitive Atmosphere And Elements.
4. Resilience and Endurance test of the players.​

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, I don't see why not. Sounds interesting for an event

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 would be fun to play in an event like this...

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
I wholeheartedly endorse this remarkable proposal with a resounding +1. The idea of hosting a meticulously crafted event exhibits a profound dedication to creating an engaging. With optimism and fervent anticipation, I earnestly hope that this splendid suggestion gets the acceptance it undoubtedly merits. It is my ardent desire that this proposal finds its well-deserved place within the server's offerings.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
I wholeheartedly endorse this remarkable proposal with a resounding +1. The idea of hosting a meticulously crafted event exhibits a profound dedication to creating an engaging. With optimism and fervent anticipation, I earnestly hope that this splendid suggestion gets the acceptance it undoubtedly merits. It is my ardent desire that this proposal finds its well-deserved place within the server's offerings.
Bro you using every english word in dictionary