Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how do people get mobcoins this quickly?

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
i have saw many people with so many mob coins some have more then 50k how? also what even is chest shop?

BlizzarioOP

it is quite easy to make mob coins because there are 2 ways to earn them, 1 is by normal grinding mobs, the 2nd way is to use mob heads for a mob coin, every 10 mob heads give you one mob coin and you can do that by using the command /heads

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
it is quite easy to make mob coins because there are 2 ways to earn them, 1 is by normal grinding mobs, the 2nd way is to use mob heads for a mob coin, every 10 mob heads give you one mob coin and you can do that by using the command /heads
Huh? Dude by grinding mobs we get mob head which we exchange for mob coins it's just 1 slow method that takes forever. I wanna know how many players got 5k mob coins in less then an hour of the new season getting released

RyanCerified

Great Reporter
i see nobody answered your question yet, but you know how some players have an open island for players to join and farm? well, the purpose of it is for them to get all those heads that you sell at their island and they easily can exchange it to mobcoins with no effort.