Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How does the new anti-cheat work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Hmm.. Dont worry about the place, there's not really much of a section for this.
Now for your question, do you want to know how it works as in codes, system etc? Because I dont think the developers will send that out because then people can also find out it's weakness.

Now the general idea is pretty easy. P.A.C is an anti-cheat system that is programmed to automatically detect hacks such as kill-aura. I dont really know which "hacks/mods" it can detect so far. But I'm sure that it's still being worked on to be improved. ( which it always have to be. )

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
I didn't know where to put this so I put it in Off-topic. The title says it all :p
The auto ban works
As you can see there is like random skins or character is on you while your pvping in kit pvp or eggwars
IF you hit them 3 like in a impossible way ban hammer will be spoken

OP
OP
Sherlock_Jones

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
Oh ok then, but I'm pretty sure PAC is much better than anti-cheats on other servers. I used to get lagbacked alot with AAC, but when PAC got installed, no more lagbacks. It's a huge improvement for the server

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Oh ok then, but I'm pretty sure PAC is much better than anti-cheats on other servers. I used to get lagbacked alot with AAC, but when PAC got installed, no more lagbacks. It's a huge improvement for the server

But it doesn't mean there is hacks that it will not work
Kill Aura and Anti KB is still working specially in hack clients of huzuni
But sometimes it records when too much hit registered on kill aura specially to 2-3 bars players

Status
Not open for further replies.