Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to see Kdr in bedwars

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Can anyone pls help me where can i see my kdr of bedwars.
you have to join the pika network discord, and go to the #commands channel and do /bedwars <username>, or u could do the same in a guild's discord server incase you are for somereason, banned from the pika network discord... /stats <username> <gamemode> works too as it shows FKDR as well, but i prefer /bedwars <username> as its a lot cleaner and easier to view

Regards
Flame

FlexingBot

Banned
you have to join the pika network discord, and go to the #commands channel and do /bedwars <username>, or u could do the same in a guild's discord server incase you are for somereason, banned from the pika network discord... /stats <username> <gamemode> works too as it shows FKDR as well, but i prefer /bedwars <username> as its a lot cleaner and easier to view

Regards
Flame
Wait, /stats shows FKDR as well? Since when
For you I just recommend going on the website on stats, enter your ign and see your stats. Then you can do final kills divided by losses to see your kdr.
Go to school kids, it makes you better at PvP
-A wise man once said(RIP Potato King)

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Wait, /stats shows FKDR as well? Since when

For you I just recommend going on the website on stats, enter your ign and see your stats. Then you can do final kills divided by losses to see your kdr.
Go to school kids, it makes you better at PvP
-A wise man once said(RIP Potato King)
yes /stats on discord server does show FKDR

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello NotEvilPhantom

I prefer you to go on this site to check your or someone's fkdr according to me, it has the cleanest GUI compared to any other way to check stats here, you can just enter the name of the person whom you have to check the stats and site would do the work.

Thank you,