Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

I can't join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I want to play with my friend on Pika but I can't join. I cant ping the server. See the attached file please. This has been the same for a week. My friend can play just fine. All other minecraft servers work. I also tried turning my router on and off (turning it off and after shutdown i pulled the power cable for 10 mins to make sure it was really dead haha)

Attachments

• pika.png
    pika.png
    890.8 KB · Views: 164

RaVo

Legendary Pika
They could have fully blocked your ip for some reason(like ddos). If not I got no idea.

I read somewhere ells pika has a 2e ip adress(I got no idea what).

DirkieXP

Banned
No RaVo that would show a different message.

Do you have any trouble connecting to other servers? Or is it just Pika-Network?

Davidva

Veteran
I see there stay: time out so you can probaly have an outdate launcher

GeeGee

Pika Lover
I once had this issue, tried the ping and tracert commands and couldnt even ping it like you. What was wrong was that there had been a recent bot attack, and to prevent it, the owner blacklisted a several ranges of ips and mine was within that range. I made a support ticket, and it got solved (not sure if because of the ticket or because the owner un-blacklisted several ranges since the bot attack stoped).

So I suggest that you open a ticket describing you problem and including your ip (thats the first thing theyll ask for).
Good luck!

(Wrong forum btw).

OP
OP
X
I once had this issue, tried the ping and tracert commands and couldnt even ping it like you. What was wrong was that there had been a recent bot attack, and to prevent it, the owner blacklisted a several ranges of ips and mine was within that range. I made a support ticket, and it got solved (not sure if because of the ticket or because the owner un-blacklisted several ranges since the bot attack stoped).

So I suggest that you open a ticket describing you problem and including your ip (thats the first thing theyll ask for).
Good luck!

(Wrong forum btw).
Could you please link me the good forum please?

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Could you please link me the good forum please?
Well this is embarrassing, u got me there, theres not a "correct forum" for this, there used to be a server issues forum a while back (simetimes i forget that doesnt exists anymore). When I had this issue i posted it on Pika Server Discusion for a lack of a more better one but i got told to open a support ticket http://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open or you can just click support tickets at the top center of the website and then click Submit New Ticket.

Good luck, i hope your issue gets solved.

OP
OP
X
Well this is embarrassing, u got me there, theres not a "correct forum" for this, there used to be a server issues forum a while back (simetimes i forget that doesnt exists anymore). When I had this issue i posted it on Pika Server Discusion for a lack of a more better one but i got told to open a support ticket http://pika-network.net/support-tickets/open or you can just click support tickets at the top center of the website and then click Submit New Ticket.

Good luck, i hope your issue gets solved.

Hey,

Made a ticket! thank you for helping me out. Now it's waiting for the staff to resond, I really hope this problem gets resolved.

Cya,

Luke B

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can this thread be locked? Person made a support ticket and this is in the wrong section.

LUISETE780

Rare Pika
Test in 1.8, and if it does not work it is that something is preventing you log into the server, review all programs, have enabled the java at all. Also check your antivirus you disable it for 5 minutes to see if it works.
Best regards, LUISETE780

OP
OP
X
Test in 1.8, and if it does not work it is that something is preventing you log into the server, review all programs, have enabled the java at all. Also check your antivirus you disable it for 5 minutes to see if it works.

Best regards, LUISETE780

Its a pika problem. I cant join on a other pc in our network. I even reset the router

Status
Not open for further replies.