Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got muted and I'm sad about it

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
I got denied the first time then got denied the second but for the second reason it said "do not make multiple appeals' and I didn't even know that was banable or i guess you could say a rule welp there it goes talking to my friends on minecraft and I don't use discord so yeah

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
783083368769519686.gif
Greetings gamerboy_50,

Once a valid punishment is administered, it cannot be revoked, your only option is to wait until the specified duration concludes.

Furthermore, I advise reviewing the rules to prevent future incidents. You can access them by clicking on this link -> CLICK.​

Wishing you a pleasant day!
974489187522850887.webp

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
Man i got muted 5 times which is for 30 days, the next time is 90 days which is pretty sad :( . I know how you feel about not getting to talk to strangers and friends and having to tell people ur muted in a stupid way. Give me a like if u agree man.
That's really bad if you are gonna appeal then I hope they accept it

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
783083368769519686.gif
Greetings gamerboy_50,

Once a valid punishment is administered, it cannot be revoked, your only option is to wait until the specified duration concludes.

Furthermore, I advise reviewing the rules to prevent future incidents. You can access them by clicking on this link -> CLICK.​

974489187522850887.webp
Thanks for the pleasent day and I am waiting to be unmuted but I just wanna let you know that I didn't even know that making multiple appeals' before a month was a rule

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
783083368769519686.gif
Greetings gamerboy_50,

974489187522850887.webp
Hey I just realised something, while i was checking the rules and I got to spamming, I never got a warning or a 1 day mute I got straight muted for 6 days can you tell why?

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
783083368769519686.gif
Hellogamerboy_50,

Your repeated infractions led to a 6-day mute, marking your fourth offense. Continued violations may escalate to 30 and 90-day IP mutes.

Familiarize yourself with the rules, avoid further breaches, and enjoy playing with friends responsibly.

Wishing you a pleasant day! 1704791507792.png

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
783083368769519686.gif
Hellogamerboy_50,

Your repeated infractions led to a 6-day mute, marking your fourth offense. Continued violations may escalate to 30 and 90-day IP mutes.

Familiarize yourself with the rules, avoid further breaches, and enjoy playing with friends responsibly.

Wishing you a pleasant day! View attachment 86027
How the heck am i supposed to know that was my 4th strike? I didn't even know I had three previous strikes and it i already gotten muted for them why are u giving me an extra time

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bruh at least state it in the rules
1704896629295.png

(The image above is an example.) It does say it; you just did not look close enough (or did not bother). I am not saying that you did not, as I do not have a clue what you are doing, but I would recommend looking at the rules when you join a new server.

Hmm ok but why does it not show that in the rules? I didn't even know that was my 4th strike/4th offence it could at least tell you when you got a new strike or something in-game
You can look it up here (https://pika-network.net/bans/) by searching the IGN that you use for this sever. Also, when they warn, mute, or ban they do say it. An example of this is (player name, time of mute/ban, offence). Also, when you try to talk to or join the server, it does display it in the chat.

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
View attachment 86069

(The image above is an example.) It does say it; you just did not look close enough (or did not bother). I am not saying that you did not, as I do not have a clue what you are doing, but I would recommend looking at the rules when you join a new server.

You can look it up here (https://pika-network.net/bans/) by searching the IGN that you use for this sever. Also, when they warn, mute, or ban they do say it. An example of this is (player name, time of mute/ban, offence). Also, when you try to talk to or join the server, it does display it in the chat.
No no, I meant that in-game it should tell you how many strikes you have if you use a command. Also It only said I got muted for 7 days it never said it was my 4th strike. Also I meant rules in-game not on the website, for example if you do /rule strikes it should tell you how many strikes you have on a type of rule broken.eg Swearing (1 Strike)

OP
OP
G

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
View attachment 86069

You can look it up here (https://pika-network.net/bans/) by searching the IGN that you use for this sever. Also, when they warn, mute, or ban they do say it. An example of this is (player name, time of mute/ban, offence). Also, when you try to talk to or join the server, it does
also is that hasbulla in your pfp