Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival I suggest a shop where you can sell and buy items for money like a stock market where no other playe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water_water

Minecraft Username
Water_water

Suggestion:
I suggest a shop where you can sell and buy items for money like a stock market where no other player gets included on the purchase

Detailed description:
A stock market type shop that players are not included and could buy every item in bulk and or my the amounts you want​

Reason(s):
This could be another way to get money without interacting with other people​

Example(s):
An example is the bazaar on quiete popular hypixel gamemode skyblock

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Most of us voted to remove server shops this season which is why there are only player made shops. We like to interact with other people and we definitely don't want a shop we can buy everything. It is survival, not creative. Your example is also not the best choice. Obviously, in skyblock they will need to sell every item because there is no way to obtain those items. You can still sell some items to the black market.
I do think the black market could be improved somehow though. The items are all very similar like dyes and you can't sell a 64 stack which is annoying.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
As Tozz said, the users who weighed in with the opinion on the forum made it clear a normal shop was something we wanted to try to distance ourselves from.

The chest shop system is not the best around, that is not a secret. If all of the bugs it currently has (unsafe shops, unsellable items, advertised shops not showing up at /shop) were fixed, then the server wouldn't feel incomplete in that area.

Interaction is a HUGE part of Survival! It's a server where you're supposed to work with others to get what you need. Ask people for help. Check /shop. If there isn't anything in there, ask in chat (don't spam it). Someone may contact you. Also keep note of stuff not in /shop for a possible way of making money. If no one has that shop set up, you may just make some good cash off of filling that need.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
As Tozz said, the users who weighed in with the opinion on the forum made it clear a normal shop was something we wanted to try to distance ourselves from.

The chest shop system is not the best around, that is not a secret. If all of the bugs it currently has (unsafe shops, unsellable items, advertised shops not showing up at /shop) were fixed, then the server wouldn't feel incomplete in that area.

Interaction is a HUGE part of Survival! It's a server where you're supposed to work with others to get what you need. Ask people for help. Check /shop. If there isn't anything in there, ask in chat (don't spam it). Someone may contact you. Also keep note of stuff not in /shop for a possible way of making money. If no one has that shop set up, you may just make some good cash off of filling that need.

TL;DR
Survival is a community server. One where you're supposed to work with others. Your idea of reducing player contact goes against what survival is as a server.

MouraThat

Veteran
Most of us voted to remove server shops this season which is why there are only player made shops. We like to interact with other people and we definitely don't want a shop we can buy everything. It is survival, not creative. Your example is also not the best choice. Obviously, in skyblock they will need to sell every item because there is no way to obtain those items. You can still sell some items to the black market.
I do think the black market could be improved somehow though. The items are all very similar like dyes and you can't sell a 64 stack which is annoying.
Pretty much summed it up . We want player to player interactions , shops may be easy but they are boring.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Survival currency is ok now ;) -1
Sharing is caring

OP
OP
W

Water_water

Im sorry for the mistake i habe created for i did not know that a large part of the survival community voted for that type of shop to be removed for i thought everyone would enjoy selling all their scraps on a shop and get a fair amount of money

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Water_water,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.