Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want something to happen on the server.

Make this Happen.

• No, (And Say Why i would like to see everyones opinions on this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is really needed but also kinda not something people want to do.... But Something has to happen.
We as a community NEED to get people that are as some people call them "Scrubs, Nubs, Noobs, and newbies" to read the RULES of the server.... As there are so many situations of people saying "I Didn't know this/that wasn't allowed" either its true and they didn't read the rules or used that as an excuse. Having this happen would not just help the server as people who don't read the rules kinda take the fun away from other people that play on the server but it will help admins aswell. This will allow admins to be able to work on additions to the server or major bug/glitch fixes ingame, instead of dealing with people ingame that break the server rules as they didn't read them and help then on the forums too so they won't have to deal with Pointless threads like say someone being banned over Auto Clicker, their defense is "I didn't know we couldn't use them" so therefor they admitted to it and now have a useless thread (Most of the time in the wrong topic) and therefor admins have to come on, say something to them, then lock the thread. That alone takes alot of time as people make tons of these threads.
But as usual i will return ingame to Pika tomorrow and if people already start this cause i can help in any way.

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
well i voted yes and no at the same time i voted yes just because it clearly does help the server and i voted no cuz of multiple reasons:
1- some people dont even talk english showing them the rules is useless
2- alot of em wont listen to ya and just ignore
3- mostly the stuff they do that they "didn't know" its not allowed are minor stuff, since if someone ddoses the server and says i didn't know that wasn't allowed hes 99.999999% lieng.

ali99

Epic Pika
I know what ur talking about...its ignorance to the rules..well let me share something....I used to work in a server(now its closed) and they had several lobbies..a lobby for a newbie is lobby I

in this lobby I placed more than 100 signs about rules.and informations and warn hackers... and after the player read those rules the player mobes forward to a "testing zone" consisting of pressure plates and options upon rules...
when a player fails more than 3 times he is banned for 1 day...

but if he's successful the player goes to lobby 2 and always be on lobby 2 where he can play n stuff

by this way a player cant say "nuuuuu dont ban me! I didnt know! nuuuu etc "

now I personally loved this idea and would share this with pika

Status
Not open for further replies.