Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Illegal Modifications [Kicked / Banned by Console]

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Hi, Pika opfaction player is here!!! As you all know that pika has invented a new anti cheat. Anti cheat helps the staff and server to get rid of hackers and create an enjoyable gameplay for everyone. But, there's some problem with the anti-cheat. Some people that play legit also even got kicked / banned by console. That happened to me too, I was afk for a while and standing still. Then when I came back and move forward I suddenly got kicked for "illegal modifications" this is just so annoying. Some people also got kicked in middle of pvp and make them lost a lot of stuff even op gears. So, please tell me how to avoid getting kicked / banned by console. Thanks!

Acili

Legendary Pika
if you do +10 cps you get ban 10 min reason illegal modifications

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
Hello @CreepyStoneHead
There's alot of ways, like high ping, glitching in a block, and stuff like that also if you want you can record that and report it here.

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

The anti-cheat is being improved daily. You can check the #changelog channel in The Official PikaNetwork Discord to see any changes made here; https://discord.gg/jSRcPYh

The AC is being improved daily. There isn't much you can do about it. All you can do is be patient, and wait for Developers to find a fix for it, but it's difficult because there are so many things to regard for; ping, glitching with pearls, CPS, which makes it difficult to account for all those things, but also kick the cheaters,