Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Infinity Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGEISME

Minecraft Username
GAGEISME

Suggestion:
Infinity Chest

Detailed description:
I am sure those of us who pay for things in the server enjoy keeping the items we purchase with real money every season like ranks. But when it comes to Infinity Chests they don't carry over every new season and its kind of upsetting because those of us who pay for those things with real money shouldn't have to pay the outrageous price of 60 euros every new season for each game the ichest exists. I'm just suggesting the server allows the carry over of the ichest for those who purchase it with real money and not for those who win it in the keys and crates. I am sure there is a way to know who payed for one and who won an ichest it's called the receipt and order confirmation number.​

Reason(s):
I pay for something with real money at an outrageous price I expect to keep it like my rank. I'm sure this idea could be implemented and supported by many players.​

Outscale

Banned
+1 , For the price of 60 EUR it should carry on after the server reset , IMO either let it carry on after server reset or lower the price.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey GAGEISME,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.