Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Introduce Strength I Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Username:
HyperMangi​

Suggestion:
Introduce Strength I Books​

Detailed description:
Strength Books that are found in the /essence shop​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented because some sets aren't able for viking to be combined so we have to rely on pots, and just like speed, you can apply speed books onto the set giving you permanent speed, depending on the intensity...​

Example(s):
Sets such as Omega, P5's you can't combine with viking because it's vanilla, so only vanilla outcomes/output, it's not physically possible to have P5 naturally, so if you were to combine, you will loose the thing that makes it unique (p5).​

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello HyperMangi,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.