Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Invalid ban of my friend glitchyshastra

DEMACARTI

Hello , I am demacarti a regular player of your server , my friend glitchy is a youtuber with over 2k subscribers and we both love to play on your server because of all the features you provide , and we just love it , but quite a time ago his name was purposely used for hacking on your server , but it was not his fault , and we really want to remove his ban , we don't have any problem even if you remove all the progress from his account we just need the account back so we can start posting gameplay, and a side benefit of promoting your server , please reconsider the appeal

If you need to know more about what happened please reach out on discord

IGN - GLITCHYSHASTRA

Frienda Discord - glitchyshastra#4304
My Discord - demacarti#2946

Your sincere player

DEMACARTI

Attachments

• pk-jpg.png
    pk-jpg.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 7

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Hello , I am demacarti a regular player of your server , my friend glitchy is a youtuber with over 2k subscribers and we both love to play on your server because of all the features you provide , and we just love it , but quite a time ago his name was purposely used for hacking on your server , but it was not his fault , and we really want to remove his ban , we don't have any problem even if you remove all the progress from his account we just need the account back so we can start posting gameplay, and a side benefit of promoting your server , please reconsider the appeal

If you need to know more about what happened please reach out on discord

IGN - GLITCHYSHASTRA

Frienda Discord - glitchyshastra#4304
My Discord - demacarti#2946

Your sincere player

DEMACARTI
u can make a punishment appeal