Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Invisibility potions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ronii_

Suggestion:
Invisibility potions

Detailed description:
My suggestion is adding invisibility potions to the bedwars gamemode​

Reason(s):
My reasoning is because invisibility potions add more strategy to the game, aswell as atleast 5x times more fun
to the game to, I think you should really consider it, I know that this idea was probably suggested to you a lot of times, and if you don't wan't to add invisibility potions, could you maybe tell me why?​

Example(s):
other servers have invisibility potions, and it makes them more fun then pika-network (at times)

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Hey @Ronii_
This has already been suggested and denied.
Reason: Will be OP for hackers and cant be added to the current version

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Hey @Ronii_
This has already been suggested and denied.
Reason: Will be OP for hackers and cant be added to the current version
for the hacker part you can get a better anti cheat :p and for the version part I wanted to ask how do servers like blocksmc have invis, and if the versions don't mach can't you just use the same version as them?

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
for the hacker part you can get a better anti cheat :p and for the version part I wanted to ask how do servers like blocksmc have invis, and if the versions don't mach can't you just use the same version as them?
Anti Cheats are not always perfect, for example take hypixel, it still does have some hackers in it and pika being a cracked server there will be greater number of hackers as permanent IP ban will not affect them.

and if you want to ask about version thing, ask @tlang , he was the one to say it to me.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Anti Cheats are not always perfect, for example take hypixel, it still does have some hackers in it and pika being a cracked server there will be greater number of hackers as permanent IP ban will not affect them.

and if you want to ask about version thing, ask @tlang , he was the one to say it to me.
well for the anti cheat this one server, doesn't even let you in any pvp based minigame if it detects a hack client on your pc so I think that would be a good anti cheat mostly because most people are not willing to buy a cheat client, and not buy minecraft

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Well try making an anti cheat then
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

octagon_

This is a predefined message to remove the god damn word filter, the real reply is below :-

Already suggested sed

tlang

Veteran
I wanted to ask how do servers like blocksmc have invis, and if the versions don't mach can't you just use the same version as them
Changing versions is not as easy as changing the username lol. Its been like this for a long time now and suddenly the versions cannot be changed.

Ah now about the anti cheat part... It has to get enough frags to either kicks / ban someone. Not anti-cheat will be on time to punish all the hackers instatly. If you guys can record the anti cheat not punishing obvious hackers and make a bug report, this will help a lot.

You can make a bug report here : https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Make sure to include video evidence.

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Changing versions is not as easy as changing the username lol. Its been like this for a long time now and suddenly the versions cannot be changed.

Ah now about the anti cheat part... It has to get enough frags to either kicks / ban someone. Not anti-cheat will be on time to punish all the hackers instatly. If you guys can record the anti cheat not punishing obvious hackers and make a bug report, this will help a lot.

You can make a bug report here : https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Make sure to include video evidence.
I know it isn't easy to change the version but to improve user experiance I think it would be worth the effort, and for the anti cheat I think there should deffinetly be a /report feature because it would be way easier then going to the forums and the mods/admins should get a message when someone does /report so they can see if someone is hacking I perosnally think that would help the server a ton!!

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
I know it isn't easy to change the version but to improve user experiance I think it would be worth the effort, and for the anti cheat I think there should deffinetly be a /report feature because it would be way easier then going to the forums and the mods/admins should get a message when someone does /report so they can see if someone is hacking I perosnally think that would help the server a ton!!
/report was already suggested and accepted
It will be added at a later date

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
/report was already suggested and accepted
It will be added at a later date
oh niiice, I think that will be awesome for the server, I think the staff are doing a good job at this point of time with baning hackers because I rarely see any
but a /report feature will help alot

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
Hello Ronii_,

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, your suggestion has been DENIED for the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest something that already has been suggested. (denied or accepted)
If you wish to learn more on how to create a proper suggestion thread, you may check the Do(s) and Don't(s) HERE.

Your thread has been locked!

Good night,
TryHardMarktin

Status
Not open for further replies.